Those of us in Technology know how hard it is to convince the financial powers to refresh hardware. I sure many of you have heard, “We have no budget for servers this year. Since these are running fine, why replace?”
Wouldn’t it be great if we can show your company’s decision makers that they could actuallty SAVE money by buying new severs? Take a look at the ThinkServer TCO/ROI Analysis Tool, this calculator allows you to enter detailed data about your existing server environment. It then quickly shows you the hard-dollar savings available from refreshing with the latest-generation ThinkServer systems. Here are a list of the factors evaluated in the tool.
- Older servers use much more power and cooling than the latest generation
- With recent performance improvements, smaller and fewer servers are required, taking less floor space in the data center
- Supplemental maintenance and support costs on out-of-warranty servers versus support included with new servers
- Further server consolidation through virtualization
- OS and hypervisor licensing cost reduction
This tool give the results are expressed as a percentage, so if the tool calculates an ROI of 150 percent, for every dollar spent on the refresh, $1.50 is delivered in net benefits.
So why wait? The tool even creates a detailed report for you. Let show the financial powers how we can reduce costs today!
480-921-3858 ext 246