On aol.com, IBM’s Vice President of Innovation, Bernie Meyerson, discussed five technological advances that will impact our lives in the next five years.
1. The human body will be able to become a source of power for small electronics like ipods or phones.
2. The growth of fingerprint scanners will soon eliminate the need for passwords
3. Soon computers will be so smart that we will be able to think something and that thought process can be executed without lifting a finger.
4. Similarly, computers will be so good at understanding their user that spam mail will become a thing of the past.
5. It is estimated that 80% of the world’s population will have some type of access to the internet