Did you see the movie Girl with The Dragon Tattoo? In one scene the girl quickly secures the premises with web cams. It shows on screen like it is awesome spy stuff. It is! The movie trailer shows a blip of the camera install. I can show YOU how to do it. You can have the cameras up and streaming to a the secure web site in about fifteen minutes.
For your inspiration….The Girl with The Dragon Tattoo trailer:
1. Buy the Logitech Alert 750i Master System Part # 961-000329
2. Plug the camera into your router
3. Go to web site – login.logitech.com. You will see your camera view!
4. Watch your rooms. In the software you installed (Logitech Alert Commander) you adjust the settings and view. You have to go under settings to enable audio.
5. Add on cameras. Logitech Alert 700i Add-On Camera Part #961-000330
For me, there is good news and bad news on what I see on the camera. The good news is no one was up to anything. The bad news is no one is up to anything – makes for very boring TV!
Buy the two items from step 1 and 5 together from Better Direct. Any of my readers can contact me directly for advice. My number and email are at the bottom of the post.
Start with the camera. Logitech Alert 750i Master System $249.99
Add on later or right away. Logitech Alert 700i Add-On Camera $189.99
I hope that your video is more exciting than mine and not as exciting as The Girl with The Dragon Tattoo.
– Alison Evans
866-921-3858 ext 234